ExpertiseView our Services Gallery
We provide a full range of expertise in design and manufacturing, guiding a seamless process from concept to finished product. Whether you have a fully documented product ready for manufacture or just a concept for a new electrical panel, we can help you with all your needs.
Our capabilities include:
- The ability to design, build and test for the most difficult environmental conditions, from temperature extremes to exposure to water and humidity, electromagnetic radiation and hazardous areas.
- Specific expertise in the manufacturing of controls and instrumentation for well servicing equipment. This includes products for cementing, acidizing, nitrogen pumping, fracturing, coiled tubing operations, down hole tools and wire line uses.
- Experience designing equipment for use in hazardous locations using intrinsically safe as well as explosion proof techniques.
- The interfacing of electronic control modules used in a wide range of engines, transmissions, motors and pumps.
- A focus on data acquisition and instrumentation systems including both hardware and software.
- Electronic controls for hydraulic equipment and systems as well as industrial control systems for use in manufacturing environments.
- Expertise in the measurement of physical processes including pressure, fluid & gas flow rate, weight & force, temperature, level and fluid density.
- The design and execution of customer training courses to aid operators in the use of hardware, software and equipment maintenance.
Control Innovations Inc. has extensive experience providing the following services: Contract Manufacturing, Design and Build, Custom Controls and Instrumentation, New Products Proto-type assembly, Service and Repair.
|Project Design and Management||This covers product and project specification and mechanical, electrical and packaging design. From start to finish, we offer design through to manufacturing, installation and commissioning. A complete documentation package is supplied at project completion including bills of materials as well as mechanical and electrical drawings. All designs become the property of the customer.|
|Prototype Design & Assembly||Allowing our customers to move products into the marketplace quickly and cost effectively.|
|Production Assembly||For a broad range of controls and instrumentation including sophisticated electronics, electromechanical and mechanical assemblies as well as panel assembly and wiring based on customer supplied documentation. This can be carried out on consignment with customer supplied parts or on a turnkey basis where we assume responsibility for procurement of components, final assembly, programming, testing, packaging and shipping of product.|
|System Integration||We can package, adapt and interface off-the-shelf measurement and control systems for customer specific applications.|
|Equipment Supply||We sell a wide selection of products for use in measurement, instrumentation and control systems including transducers, encoders, display devices, test equipment, connectors, molded cable assemblies, switches, power supplies, circuit breakers and spare parts. We have a large inventory of local stock for immediate delivery.|
|Maintenance, Repair and Calibration||We offer complete maintenance, repair and calibration services of used customer field equipment and instrumentation. With our pressure washer, parts washer and bead blaster, we can clean equipment used in the harsh and dirty environment of the oil and gas industry and bring it back to like new condition. Repairs and routine maintenance are done as needed. We can also handle revision tracking and bring each piece of equipment up to the most current revision. Maintenance and repair services can be done on a time and material basis or as a flat rate contract price which allows better cost control for the customer.|
|Test Services||All manufactured and repaired equipment is fully tested to our clients’ specifications before shipment. This better ensures that the tested equipment will perform as required in the field.|
|Environmental Testing||Using our Thermotron SE-1200 Environmental Chamber we can do testing from -70°C to +175°C. The chamber capacity is 41.8cu ft and the dimensions are 40”W X 39.25”D X 46”H. It is crucial for us to test equipment as part of our Quality Standard.|